Re: [icons-rpg] And a random NPC looks generator

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2011
      Thanks!

      I don't know how many I'm shooting for; I know that any given category will top out at 36, but most will be less than that, because I want multiple numbers to represent something ("Plain" is more common than "Attractive," for example, and "lot of acne" will be more common than "gills and webbed hands"). I've already dumped some because I thought they were too similar to each other, so one had to go, and I moved "wings" to another descriptive place so that it didn't show up with gills.

      John McMullen (Young old coot)
      jhmcmullen@...