Movie Monsters

  • warrenss2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2011
      Way back in the days when I ran Champions (ack!!!) I introduced a villain, from a source book, called The Producer. The Producer was a human-looking android, except for his angel-like wings, with the human brain of a demented movie producer.

      He was a genius at making other, life-like, creations from the movies. As another cool movie was released, I would have The Producer create the creature star of the film and release on the hapless city just to film the heroes fighting it.

      Imagine, if you will...

      Godzilla (the USA version).

      A horde of gremlins.

      Guys dressed like Ghostbusters, hitting on women and frying anything else that moves, yelling, "Anyone seen a ghost?"

      A bunch of gladiators who spoke English, but their mouths moved in Italian.

      The Terminator.

      The Predator.

      It's the last on the list that I would like to address.
      Here are my ideas so far for the Predator...
      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/ENuYTkBznOGY7ImejBGgeK_7Is9a0fNWctlcmmBJE4mTSIeDDQY7VNyQYb6JKohphX62BKY9Xpovk3V4nNBw7OJVfwHkEvuu/Characters/Icons%20Predator.pdf

      How would you do him?