Re: untouchable hero

  • wee_ree_cat
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 11, 2011
      THANK YOU, Steve ! It feels like when I post of French forums and it's not rare that the authors themselves answer me ! (once, a French team even produced a short, official .pdf supplement of two ot three pages in response to something my girfriend had said)

      "In using any or all of these ideas, keep in mind: an "untouchable" hero should get the opportunity to enjoy being such a superior fighter, just as an invulnerable hero should get to bounce some bullets or a super-fast hero should get to ignore the mundane limits of time or distance; that's part of what being "super" is about!"

      I heartily agree. He's in a power armour and shouldn't be concerned too much by bullets, that's makes yu want to be a superhero. But as you underlined, the problem was his lack of fun in that case. He wanted a challenge stopping that robbery, and I got cold feet about improvising with an unfamiliar system.

      Thanks again for your excellent answer. I wanted to know, what would you say about double-1 always being a failure regardless of ability and difficulty ? Would it be too harsh ? Because it would be instantly indentifiable. SNAKE EYES !