Re: [icons-rpg] Is the PDF pre-order release of Team Up still on point for this month?

  • Curt Meyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
      Thanks Gareth. My hope is it won't take as long as Villainomicon, only because I'm most likely moving in March 2012, and I've had less than satisfactory experience with the U.S. Postal Service forwarding packages.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 8, 2011, at 12:09 PM, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:

      Curt--

      I need to confirm with Cubicle 7 exactly when we fit into the
      production schedule, but the PDF should be going to the printer by the
      end of October, at which point it will be sent to pre-orders as well.

      -Gareth