Re: [icons-rpg] Panels & Pages

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
      Well, there are multiple characters, so a panel is one character's action. A page is like a turn: everyone acts, everyone gets a panel.

      It's kind of like a fight scene in a team book (and that helps me visualize why a character gets only one action in a turn): you see each member of the Avengers or the Justice League battling the hordes of skrulls or parademons. So the Martian Manhunter rips out the troop ship's engine, the Flash whips up a whirlwind, Green Lantern scoops up a bunch of them, and we see one panel of Batman warning them not to engage Darkseid directly.

      John