Re: [icons-rpg] ION Guard - Coming Soon!

  • eric troup
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1 5:41 PM
      Looks awesome! Fun times to be had!

      On 1 Jun 2010, at 15:14, Colin wrote:

      I believe you chaps will find this interesting:
      http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=518178

      :)

      cheers!
      Colin

    • Hollis McCray
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1 8:24 PM
        On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Colin <oaklynx@...> wrote:

        > I believe you chaps will find this interesting:
        > http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=518178
        >
        > :)

        In a word: AWESOME!!!
        --
        Hollis McCray
        aka The Fifth Wanderer

        ascensionschild@...

        "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
        LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere
      • yorrick99
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1 8:52 PM
          Sci-fi superheroes is one of my favorite genres. Sweet.

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Colin" <oaklynx@...> wrote:

          > I believe you chaps will find this interesting:
          > http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=518178
          >
          > :)
          >
          > cheers!
          > Colin

        • Colin
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2 5:47 AM
            Glad you like the idea, chaps. It was a blast to write. :)

            Colin
          • Mike Olson
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2 10:34 AM
              Looks awesome -- good on you!

              --Mike

              On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 5:47 AM, Colin <oaklynx@...> wrote:
              Glad you like the idea, chaps. It was a blast to write. :)

              Colin

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to: