New official ICONS Adventure available!

  • Gareth-Michael Skarka
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 4, 2011
      Hey folks--

      We've just released the newest ICONS adventure -- co-authored by ICONS Line Artist Dan Houser!

      "Somebody is supplying the local street gangs of the City with high-tech super-science weaponry. The police are overwhelmed!
      Can the heroes discover the source of the weapons and stop the chaos that threatens to engulf the entire City? "

      Gareth-Michael Skarka

      Adamant Entertainment

      gms@...

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 4, 2011
        Thank you! Already purchased....

        (I suppose, what with the unemployment thing, it's a good thing that Dan never got back to me about his commission prices. But I start next Friday at the new $JOB, so I can think about it again. Time to ping mail off him again, I guess.)

        John McMullen (Young old coot)
        jhmcmullen@...

        We've just released the newest ICONS adventure -- co-authored by ICONS Line Artist Dan Houser!

        "Somebody is supplying the local street gangs of the City with high-tech super-science weaponry. The police are overwhelmed!
        Can the heroes discover the source of the weapons and stop the chaos that threatens to engulf the entire City? "

        The adventure is available here:   http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=95564

        Gareth-Michael Skarka
        Adamant Entertainment

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 4, 2011