RE: [icons-rpg] Re: New file uploaded to icons-rpg

    Message 1 of 166 , Oct 2, 2011
      Thanks. It's great resource.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: jjbardales@...
      Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 17:16:23 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: New file uploaded to icons-rpg

      FYI: I've updated the ICONS Clarification Notes to a new version (v.2.0). I've switched now from a text file to a formatted PDF. I've also organized the topics to better fit the organization of the ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying core book (so you may see a few topics that fit into more than one chapter duplicated). This file is updated with all the latest clarifications including Steve Kenson's recent suggestions for Falling Damage.

      If this is your first time seeing this, it includes a collection of ICONS rules clarification questions with answers from Steve Kenson et al. from various sources such as RPGNet and the ICONS Yahoo Group mailing list. Inside you will find clarification on topics related to powers, determination, aspects (qualities and challenges), tagging and compelling, villains and determination, point-buy character creation option, blindness and more.

      I hope this continues to be useful. The scope of this document is clarifications to the core rules from the designers and publisher. Any suggestions for future updates including layout and suggestions for inclusion are always welcome.

      Best,
      jaerdaph

    • icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      Message 166 of 166 , Jan 8
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the icons-rpg
        group.

        File : /Characters/Marvel Animated Universe/Fantastic Four/SheHulk.pdf
        Uploaded by : ptah3773 <ptah3773@...>
        Description :

        ptah3773 <ptah3773@...>