Re: A couple of questions about the ICONS Character Folio

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2011
      Thanks again for your help, Chris. The picture didn't show up, but I'm pretty sure they .icf files don't embed actual images but are really just text files. I sent you an .icf file and a PNG to see if the PNG image shows up in the Character Folio if you keep them together in the same folder.

      I just opened up an .icf file in Windows notepad and it's kind of a text file inside. I found a link to the absolute path to the PNG image file in there (e.g. D:\001 My Projects\Super Heroes\Desert Storm\desertstormcolorsample.png), so I'm assuming it's a no and you have to re-associate the image with the .icf in Character Folio on another computer unless you store it in exactly the same path location.

      Best,
      jaerdaph