RE: [icons-rpg] So Team Up..

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 14, 2011
      Awesome! I've grabbed that one as well.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: gms@...
      Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:49:22 -0500
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] So Team Up..

      On Sep 14, 2011, at 1:30 PM, Icosahedrophilia wrote:

      > Oh, hey, cool! Will this be available through the Adamant store in
      > USD? It will be great to have these adventures in print.

      Adding it today, in fact. Check back later!

      -Gareth

    • Tommy Brownell
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 14, 2011
        Pre-orders up until the printing window hits, I assume? Will that be late October? (Planning to preorder, just working out when I can do it).

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 14, 2011
          Not sure exactly (depends on Cubicle 7 and the amount of stuff that's going to press at the same time), but yes -- Late October is the target.

          -G