Inspector Gadget

  • Cameron Mount
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Today I was just playing around waiting for my daughter to get released from school, and my random rolls came up with an interesting set -- Unearthly (Artificial/Gimmick) with low coordination, very low intellect, and simply abysmal awareness. It hit me---Inspector Gadget!

      So I came home and whipped up Gadget, Penny, and Brain as 45 point builds. I'll be posting them on the ICONS wiki in a few minutes.