Re: Wow.

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
      > And just when I thought no one read my blog!

      Link please! :)

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 8, 2011
        My blog in general: http://doc-lemming.dreamwidth.org/

        It is mostly gaming stuff, with some fiction and science mention as well. I don't post as often as I could, and not many people read it.

        I have gathered in one place links to the ICONS stuff we have, including links to some write-ups by one of the players: http://doc-lemming.dreamwidth.org/38864.html

        The link to my notes on Sins of the Past, which Theron Bretz did a drive-by comment on: http://doc-lemming.dreamwidth.org/38517.html

        John McMullen (Young old coot)
        jhmcmullen@...

        > And just when I thought no one read my blog!

        Link please! :)

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            icons-rpg-digest@yahoogroups.com
            icons-rpg-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Steve Kenson
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2011
          John, saw you were looking for Xmas-themed adventures on your blog, but I don't have Open ID to comment there:

          There's "Crisis on Christmas" for M&M 2e ... the heroes get to save Santa Claus! Should adapt pretty easily to ICONS.

          http://grfiles.game-host.org/2e_files/CrisisOnChristmas.pdf

          _____
          Steve Kenson
          stevekenson@...
          www.stevekenson.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 9, 2011
            Merci. I will add it to the ongoing list. (The posts also show up on my LiveJournal, so I welcome comments there. I know you have a LiveJournal ID, Steve, because I read yours.)

            Halloween:
            BAM #1: "All Hallow's Eve" (for BASH; by Basic Action Games) Free!
            Graveyard Gang (for M&M; by Zombie Nirvana Games) Free!
            Heroic Moments #6: Dreams & Nightmares (for 4C; by Highmoon Games)
            Strange Magic (for M&M; by Plain Brown Wrapper Games)

            Christmas:
            Crisis on Christmas (for M&M; by Green Ronin) Free!
            BAM #2, "Ho Ho Ho, Heroes!" (for BASH; by Basic Action Games) Free!

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 9, 2011
              Thanks John - I look forward to checking it out!