Wow.

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
      Just got a note from Theron Bretz--he liked what our group did with sins of the Past.

      Wahoo!

      That was a nice uplifting note at the end of a long and slightly depressing half-week. And just when I thought no one read my blog! (Okay, he was ego-googling, but still...)

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2011
        > And just when I thought no one read my blog!

        Link please! :)

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 8, 2011
          My blog in general: http://doc-lemming.dreamwidth.org/

          It is mostly gaming stuff, with some fiction and science mention as well. I don't post as often as I could, and not many people read it.

          I have gathered in one place links to the ICONS stuff we have, including links to some write-ups by one of the players: http://doc-lemming.dreamwidth.org/38864.html

          The link to my notes on Sins of the Past, which Theron Bretz did a drive-by comment on: http://doc-lemming.dreamwidth.org/38517.html

          John McMullen (Young old coot)
          jhmcmullen@...

          > And just when I thought no one read my blog!

          Link please! :)

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              icons-rpg-digest@yahoogroups.com
              icons-rpg-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Steve Kenson
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 9, 2011
            John, saw you were looking for Xmas-themed adventures on your blog, but I don't have Open ID to comment there:

            There's "Crisis on Christmas" for M&M 2e ... the heroes get to save Santa Claus! Should adapt pretty easily to ICONS.

            http://grfiles.game-host.org/2e_files/CrisisOnChristmas.pdf

            _____
            Steve Kenson
            stevekenson@...
            www.stevekenson.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 9, 2011
              Merci. I will add it to the ongoing list. (The posts also show up on my LiveJournal, so I welcome comments there. I know you have a LiveJournal ID, Steve, because I read yours.)

              Halloween:
              BAM #1: "All Hallow's Eve" (for BASH; by Basic Action Games) Free!
              Graveyard Gang (for M&M; by Zombie Nirvana Games) Free!
              Heroic Moments #6: Dreams & Nightmares (for 4C; by Highmoon Games)
              Strange Magic (for M&M; by Plain Brown Wrapper Games)

              Christmas:
              Crisis on Christmas (for M&M; by Green Ronin) Free!
              BAM #2, "Ho Ho Ho, Heroes!" (for BASH; by Basic Action Games) Free!

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 9, 2011
                Thanks John - I look forward to checking it out!