Well, my hardcopy is here

  • Michael Hopcroft
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011

      And I have my book now. Giving it another good read.

      I’m wondering if I should consider an online game or whether I should do Hero instead. Same sort of thing,, but Hero is much crunchier as we all know. Unfortunately I can’t run a con game yet because my next game convention is in March of 2012.

      Of course, if anyone is going to be running a live Icons game in Portland, Oregon that might make things easier….