Re: [icons-rpg] Waiting on my Hardcopy

  • Dr. Nuncheon
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2011

      On Sep 2, 2011, at 7:21 PM, Curt Meyer wrote:

      It would be nice if Adamant joined bits and mortar. Of course I'm buying ICONS books anyway.

      Free PDF copies

      Have you purchased a print copy of an Adamant release from your local game store?

      If so, Adamant Entertainment is happy to send you a free PDF copy of the product you’ve purchased. Just scan your receipt and email it to Adamant, and we’ll send you a link to a complimentary download of the product on PDF. We’ll also contact your local store and see if there’s anything we can do for them, as well!

      This offer is good for any Adamant product in print: Pathfinder releases, Savage Worlds releases, and ICONS!

    • Curt Meyer
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 2, 2011
        very nice. I'll copy this to the owner of the local game shop here. This may convince her to push icons.

        On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Dr. Nuncheon <drnuncheon@...> wrote:

        On Sep 2, 2011, at 7:21 PM, Curt Meyer wrote:

        It would be nice if Adamant joined bits and mortar. Of course I'm buying ICONS books anyway.

        Free PDF copies

        Have you purchased a print copy of an Adamant release from your local game store?

        If so, Adamant Entertainment is happy to send you a free PDF copy of the product you’ve purchased. Just scan your receipt and email it to Adamant, and we’ll send you a link to a complimentary download of the product on PDF. We’ll also contact your local store and see if there’s anything we can do for them, as well!

        This offer is good for any Adamant product in print: Pathfinder releases, Savage Worlds releases, and ICONS!

      • Gareth-Michael Skarka