Re: [icons-rpg] Waiting on my Hardcopy

  • Curt Meyer
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2 4:21 PM
      It would be nice if Adamant joined bits and mortar. Of course I'm buying ICONS books anyway.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 2, 2011, at 6:13 PM, "Michael Hopcroft" <mhopcroft@...> wrote:

      That doesn’t excuse my going to Amazon instead of directly to Adamant. I feel guilty about going through third parties sometimes and feel that my money would do more good directly in the coffers of the publisher. That or a local shop.

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 2 4:32 PM

        On Sep 2, 2011, at 7:21 PM, Curt Meyer wrote:

        It would be nice if Adamant joined bits and mortar. Of course I'm buying ICONS books anyway.

        Free PDF copies

        Have you purchased a print copy of an Adamant release from your local game store?

        If so, Adamant Entertainment is happy to send you a free PDF copy of the product you’ve purchased. Just scan your receipt and email it to Adamant, and we’ll send you a link to a complimentary download of the product on PDF. We’ll also contact your local store and see if there’s anything we can do for them, as well!

        This offer is good for any Adamant product in print: Pathfinder releases, Savage Worlds releases, and ICONS!

      • Curt Meyer
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 2 5:41 PM
          very nice. I'll copy this to the owner of the local game shop here. This may convince her to push icons.

          On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Dr. Nuncheon <drnuncheon@...> wrote:

          On Sep 2, 2011, at 7:21 PM, Curt Meyer wrote:

          It would be nice if Adamant joined bits and mortar. Of course I'm buying ICONS books anyway.

          Free PDF copies

          Have you purchased a print copy of an Adamant release from your local game store?

          If so, Adamant Entertainment is happy to send you a free PDF copy of the product you’ve purchased. Just scan your receipt and email it to Adamant, and we’ll send you a link to a complimentary download of the product on PDF. We’ll also contact your local store and see if there’s anything we can do for them, as well!

          This offer is good for any Adamant product in print: Pathfinder releases, Savage Worlds releases, and ICONS!

        • Gareth-Michael Skarka