Re: Threshold RPG

  • Seamus
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011
      You're right about the setting, but the mechanics are very close to Cortex, by Margaret Weis. There's some differences, but they're very similar.

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

      > Which is the original game? I thought it was a mishmash from TV series.
      >
      > Lost Fabrício

    • Fabrício César Franco
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011
        Ah, I see. I've read Smallville, but it's not what I usually like. Too much teenage angst for my taste.

        I like Margaret Weis on Dragonlance though. But it's totally different matter. :)

        Best,

        Fabrício