Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Threshold RPG

  • Fabrício César Franco
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011
      Which is the original game? I thought it was a mishmash from TV series.

      Lost Fabrício
    • Seamus
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011
        You're right about the setting, but the mechanics are very close to Cortex, by Margaret Weis. There's some differences, but they're very similar.

        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

        > Which is the original game? I thought it was a mishmash from TV series.
        >
        > Lost Fabrício

      • Fabrício César Franco
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011
          Ah, I see. I've read Smallville, but it's not what I usually like. Too much teenage angst for my taste.

          I like Margaret Weis on Dragonlance though. But it's totally different matter. :)

          Best,

          Fabrício