Re: [icons-rpg] Re: mundane equipment

  • Cameron Mount
    Message 1 of 64 , Aug 27, 2011
      Thanks. Will do that asap.

      On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 12:51, jaerdaph <jjbardales@...> wrote:

      Hey Cameron - download the free full-size preview of the Villainomicon at RPGNow - it has the first 36 pages of the book which includes all the new rules and the first couple of villains:

      http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=90931&filters=0_0_0_44292

      It's a pretty generous preview Adamant has kindly provided.

      Best,
      jaerdaph

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:

      > Ah ha. That would require me to own said book, which I do not. Or the
      > knowledge of such so that I can paste an errata into my book. Does that then
      > mean you don't roll for power levels when you get those powers?
      >
      > On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 17:01, Dr. Nuncheon <drnuncheon@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > As of Villainomicon, Immunity & Immortality are both automatically treated
      > > as power 10.

    • Cameron Mount
      Message 64 of 64 , Aug 27, 2011
        Thanks. Will do that asap.