Re: Brandon Blackmoor

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2011
      First things first: I declared the removal of Brandon Blackmoor a
      closed subject for twenty-four hours. Sending messages privately to
      the list moderator is not an acceptable way of getting around this.
      When I say 'closed subject' that means "I am tired of hearing about
      this subject, and would like to let it rest for x
      period/indefinitely/etc." Mister Ryan, this is your first warning. I
      am also posting this to the list.

      Now to address your point: This is my mailing list, and I am the final
      arbitrator of what is and is not acceptable here. Brandon was not
      removed for disagreeing with the game designer/publisher; he was
      removed for being *belligerent.* While I encourage lively debate on
      this list, I also expect list members to be respectful and tactful in
      making their points. Brandon Blackmoor was often neither. I know at
      least one list member left because of Brandon's attitude.

      I am currently considering what guidelines this list should have.
      After I post them, you are welcome to participate in that discussion.

      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
      LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere