From the List Moderator

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2011
      Everyone take a deep breath.... done? Okay, here we go.

      The biggest concern shared by all is that Brandon Blackmoor was banned
      arbitrarily and without appeal. There seems to be an air of "So what's
      stopping *me* from getting banned?" In the future, I will warn members
      both via the list and directly before banning them. Frankly, I hope it
      never again becomes necessary. I will also draw up a list of what is
      and is not considered acceptable behavior. Again, I wish it wasn't
      necessary, but some of the complaints seem to indicate it is.

      Regarding Mister Blackmoor in specific, I have reviewed his posts
      since the beginning of June, and found his overall tone belligerent.
      There are good ways and bad ways to make a point, and Mr. Blackmoor...
      chose poorly. GMSkarka has already come forward to present his
      complaints against him. I will not name anyone else who did so; I
      leave it to those who complained to come forward if they so choose.

      At this point, I would like to close this issue for twenty-four hours.

      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
      LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere