Re: Banned Member

    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 24, 2011
      Well I for one feel like those of us who didn't have a problem with Brandon in the context of this list - and this list alone - have been ignored completely, and clearly there were more than a few of us. I wish I had the opportunity to speak on his behalf sooner before the decision was made to ban him.

      Anyhow, as I said before it's your list, your decision, and I respect that. I'm disappointed but I still hope we can all rise above it and get along, myself included. I have no ill will towards anyone whatever their feelings may be.

      Best,