ION Guard - Coming Soon!

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
      I believe you chaps will find this interesting:
      http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=518178

      :)

      cheers!
      Colin
    • eric troup

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
          On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Colin <oaklynx@...> wrote:

          > I believe you chaps will find this interesting:
          > http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=518178
          >
          > :)

          In a word: AWESOME!!!
          --
          Hollis McCray
          aka The Fifth Wanderer

          ascensionschild@...

          "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
          LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere
        • yorrick99
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
            Sci-fi superheroes is one of my favorite genres. Sweet.

            --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Colin" <oaklynx@...> wrote:

            > I believe you chaps will find this interesting:
            > http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=518178
            >
            > :)
            >
            > cheers!
            > Colin

          • Colin
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
              Glad you like the idea, chaps. It was a blast to write. :)

              Colin
            • Mike Olson
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
                Looks awesome -- good on you!

                --Mike

                On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 5:47 AM, Colin <oaklynx@...> wrote:
                Glad you like the idea, chaps. It was a blast to write. :)

                Colin

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to: