Re: [icons-rpg] Is there a delay in messages?

  • David Andrews
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
      I don't think you recieve copies of your own message if you send them by email. Have you checked the group page to see if their listed?

      A quick search in googlemail showed you've posted to the Villian Determination thread.
    • Tommy Brownell
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
        Hm.

        Mine usually show up in my inbox within a minute or so.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
          Yeah, I had checked the group page a few times. Apparently, the one I had typed shortly before questioning the delay showed up about the time
          I was finishing writing up my question. I still don't know what happened to the one before today.

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, David Andrews <blaster219@...> wrote:

          > I don't think you recieve copies of your own message if you send them by
          > email. Have you checked the group page to see if their listed?
          >
          > A quick search in googlemail showed you've posted to the Villian
          > Determination thread.

        • MikeM
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
            I get copies of the posts I send via email.