Is there a delay in messages?

  • shadow_walker_818
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
      I have posted two messages. One was either yesterday or the day before. However, I don't see either
    • David Andrews
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
        I don't think you recieve copies of your own message if you send them by email. Have you checked the group page to see if their listed?

        A quick search in googlemail showed you've posted to the Villian Determination thread.
      • Tommy Brownell
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
          Hm.

          Mine usually show up in my inbox within a minute or so.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
            Yeah, I had checked the group page a few times. Apparently, the one I had typed shortly before questioning the delay showed up about the time
            I was finishing writing up my question. I still don't know what happened to the one before today.

            --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, David Andrews <blaster219@...> wrote:

            > I don't think you recieve copies of your own message if you send them by
            > email. Have you checked the group page to see if their listed?
            >
            > A quick search in googlemail showed you've posted to the Villian
            > Determination thread.

          • MikeM
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
              I get copies of the posts I send via email.