Pet/Pokemon Trainer type character

  • blaster219@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      Here's a questions, how would you build a pet monster trainer type character? I run an animé M&M game using material from Mecha & Manga on and off when the usual game is on hiatus. One of the player's has a character based on the pet trainer archetype. Her character has mostly human levels of abilities (except for a good dex and int), most of her points were spent on building her pet using the Summon power.

      How would a character like this get built in ICONS?
    • Jason
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
        1. A Wizardry reskin, based on Willpower and with the drawback of "powers are actually 'summoned monsters' that can be attacked like Animated Objects." (The stat breakdown should be more intricate for a pocket monster than an animate lamppost, but that's more than a moment's work.)
        2. Alternate Form reskin, with the cover that "when the monster is fighting, the trainer is somewhere safe giving commands."

        On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:00 AM, blaster219@... <blaster219@...> wrote:
        Here's a questions, how would you build a pet monster trainer type character? I run an animé M&M game using material from Mecha & Manga on and off when the usual game is on hiatus. One of the player's has a character based on the pet trainer archetype. Her character has mostly human levels of abilities (except for a good dex and int), most of her points were spent on building her pet using the Summon power.

        How would a character like this get built in ICONS?

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)