RE: [icons-rpg] Re: ION Guard

  • Chris Tavares
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2010

      I picked it up yesterday. Neat to see how much shorter the stat blocks are then the BASH version. Although the BASH ones weren’t that big to begin with. J

      There does seem to be an issue with the PDF, though – there’s a bookmark for “Front Cover”, but when I click on it nothing happens, and the first page is the inside cover, not the actual front cover. The actual content seems to be fine.

      -Chris

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 6, 2010
        Yeah, sadly this came to my attention about 10 minutes before I had to fly to Paris, but I'm back as of 20 mins ago. I'll be sorting the problem over the next few days. Must. Sleep. Now. Though.

        Colin

        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 6, 2010

          Just say you’re returning from / recovering from / getting out from under the backlog from GenCon. That’s what everyone else in the game industry will be saying for the next three weeks. J

          Like I said, the content is just fine (and very good), just wanted you to know. As long as it gets fixed eventually I’m a happy camper.

          -Chris

          Yeah, sadly this came to my attention about 10 minutes before I had to fly to Paris, but I'm back as of 20 mins ago. I'll be sorting the problem over the next few days. Must. Sleep. Now. Though.

          Colin

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

          > I picked it up yesterday. Neat to see how much shorter the stat blocks are
          > then the BASH version. Although the BASH ones weren't that big to begin
          > with. J
          >

          > There does seem to be an issue with the PDF, though - there's a bookmark
          for
          > "Front Cover", but when I click on it nothing happens, and the
          first page is
          > the inside cover, not the actual front cover. The actual content seems to
          be
          > fine.
          >

          > -Chris

        • Colin
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 7, 2010
            A stop gap measure while trying to sort out the pdf glitch. Go here to get the pdf cover image:

            http://img840.imageshack.us/i/ionguardpdfcover.jpg

          • superduper671
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 9, 2010
              Were can you get a print copy, I don't want a pdf.

              --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "MikeM" <m.morgado@...> wrote:

              > I plan on picking it up, but am still waiting for my copy of Icons :(
              >
              > I have only heard good things about it, so I am super excited for it to
              > arrive.

            • Colin
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 9, 2010
                The cover issue is now fixed. :)

                Colin
              • Colin
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 9, 2010
                  You can't get a print copy; it's currently only pdf, I'm afraid.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 9, 2010

                    I just re-downloaded, and this is independent confirmation that it is, indeed, fixed. Thanks!

                    -Chris

                      Colin, when should we expect the next installment of ION Guard?

                      On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Chris Tavares <cct@...> wrote:

                      I just re-downloaded, and this is independent confirmation that it is, indeed, fixed. Thanks!

                      -Chris

                        I know this is a bit of a non-answer, but I never tell folks anything about release dates until I'm absolutely sure they can be met. I really don't want to fall into the typical rpg publisher trap. Suffice to say, it's moving along well, and all the art bar the pics of the various planets is done. I've also got a nice announcement to make r.e. ION Guard soon, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

                        Colin

                        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Curt \"Cripplepotomus\" Meyer" <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

                        > Colin, when should we expect the next installment of ION Guard?
                        >
                        > On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Chris Tavares <cct@...>wrote:
                        >

                        > > I just re-downloaded, and this is independent confirmation that it is,
                        > > indeed, fixed. Thanks!
                        > >

                        > > -Chris

                      • Michael Taylor
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 11, 2010
                          > I know this is a bit of a non-answer, but I never tell folks anything about release dates until I'm absolutely sure they can be met. I really don't want to fall into the typical rpg publisher trap. Suffice to say, it's moving along well, and all the art bar the pics of the various planets is done. I've also got a nice announcement to make r.e. ION Guard soon, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

                          I actually appreciate that a lot! I'd rather not hear about ANY product until it's available for sale!