New Marvel Rpg

    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 5, 2011
      Slightly off topic, but apparently MWP have announced at Gencon that they've got the licence for a new Marvel roleplaying game using their Cortex+ system found in Smallville and Leverage.

      Anyway that's what's being said.
    • Seamus
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 19, 2011
        Using Smallville as the example (even though MWP has confirmed it will be different), you *wouldn't* play as Aunt May. She'd be a Relationship that you'd roll for if you were protecting the powerless. Or every time you remember THAT tagline, you'd use your relationship with Uncle Ben.

        You could conceivably play as MJ, since she's had more than a few stories focus on her. In Smallville, it's about the drama of the story, and it's almost incidental that certain characters have super powers.