Re: [icons-rpg] Re: ICONS PbP?

    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 5, 2011
      Heck, I`d love to play, too.

      I think the problem will be drumming up enough GMs to do the work. I see, what, seven or eight people on the list who`d like a PbP game of some flavour to join?

      John McMullen (Young old coot)
      jhmcmullen@...

      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 8, 2011
        Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:

        > The group changed names and ownership. It's now
        > icons_pbem instead. James (sotp_seamus) now
        > appears to be the moderator.

        Yes. I had offered to run a game, and set up a YahooGroup for it and so forth, but what I had in mind wasn't what folks wanted to play, so the torch has been passed to James, who I'm sure will do a fine job.

        --
        bblackmoor@...
        2011-08-08