Re: GenCon gaming

  • John Post
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 2 9:37 AM
      I'll be running the Whiteout! adventure on Thursday and Friday at 10:00 am.  If you buy a generic, there might be a no-show.

      I'd be interested in doing some other ICONS gaming too.  My schedule is fairly full, but I've only got availability on Saturday afternoon, after 2:00.  Send me a private e-mail if you can pull a game together.

      John Post

    • Lynch
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 6 2:19 PM
        So how has the gaming gone this weekend? I still have yet to play anything, but am hoping to get into the games on demand in a couple of hours.