Re: [icons-rpg] GenCon gaming

  • Craig McRoberts
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 2 5:48 AM
      I'm sure a weekend game could be done. :-)

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 1, 2011, at 22:45, Edward Lynch <yoshorampo@...> wrote:

      I have NO events scheduled yet, but I'll only be there on Saturday and Sunday. I'm hoping I can find at least a couple of games my brother and I can join, and we both love ICONS.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 1, 2011, at 2:44 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

      Well, I only have two events scheduled, so I'm pretty open.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 1, 2011, at 17:02, Jerry Lynch <yoshorampo@...> wrote:

      I've thought about this myself. What days/time were you thinking?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 1, 2011, at 4:09 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

      Hey, everyone. I've noticed my GenCon gaming schedule is a little light. Therefore, I wanted to see if anyone would be down for a game or two of ICONS. I'm more than happy to run for an informal gathering. Fair warning: I tend to be a little fast and loose with rules. It's all about having fun. Let me know!

      Craig

      Sent from my iPhone

    • John Post
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 2 9:37 AM
        I'll be running the Whiteout! adventure on Thursday and Friday at 10:00 am.  If you buy a generic, there might be a no-show.

        I'd be interested in doing some other ICONS gaming too.  My schedule is fairly full, but I've only got availability on Saturday afternoon, after 2:00.  Send me a private e-mail if you can pull a game together.

        John Post

      • Lynch
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 6 2:19 PM
          So how has the gaming gone this weekend? I still have yet to play anything, but am hoping to get into the games on demand in a couple of hours.