Re: [icons-rpg] [Hope Prep] We Broke Even! Bundle

  • John Dunn
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2011
      Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. It's appreciated. We certainly wouldn't have met with any success without the fantastic support of gaming communities like the one here!

      Regarding Curt's comment about Kickstarter - it's definitely something we're considering for one of our future projects. I wanted to at least have a few projects out there with the Melior Via brand before I reached out to the gaming world for crowd sourced funding. I felt we'd be more likely to meet with success in that matter if we had at least some reputation.

      Regarding the sale - I'll be at Gen Con through the weekend. The bundles will be available until at least next Monday 8/8.

      Good gaming!
      -John
    • Edward Lynch
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2011
        I have NO events scheduled yet, but I'll only be there on Saturday and Sunday. I'm hoping I can find at least a couple of games my brother and I can join, and we both love ICONS.

        Sent from my iPad

        On Aug 1, 2011, at 2:44 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

        Well, I only have two events scheduled, so I'm pretty open.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 1, 2011, at 17:02, Jerry Lynch <yoshorampo@...> wrote:

        I've thought about this myself. What days/time were you thinking?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 1, 2011, at 4:09 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

        Hey, everyone. I've noticed my GenCon gaming schedule is a little light. Therefore, I wanted to see if anyone would be down for a game or two of ICONS. I'm more than happy to run for an informal gathering. Fair warning: I tend to be a little fast and loose with rules. It's all about having fun. Let me know!

        Craig

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Craig McRoberts

          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 2, 2011
            I'll be running the Whiteout! adventure on Thursday and Friday at 10:00 am.  If you buy a generic, there might be a no-show.

            I'd be interested in doing some other ICONS gaming too.  My schedule is fairly full, but I've only got availability on Saturday afternoon, after 2:00.  Send me a private e-mail if you can pull a game together.

            John Post

          • Lynch
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 6, 2011
              So how has the gaming gone this weekend? I still have yet to play anything, but am hoping to get into the games on demand in a couple of hours.