Re: Why not?

  • Jakub
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 1, 2011
      Icons simply doesn't have experience point rules - which is fine for many games (mostly old school), but of course comic book characters never change, which is right on the spot.
    • Tommy Brownell
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 1, 2011
        Slight disagreement.

        Comic book characters DO change, and in noticeable ways, but - with a few exceptions - it is almost never a steady increase like in most "Hero to Zero" RPGs...usually coming in big, plot relevant bursts.
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 1, 2011
          Thank you, everyone, for your opinions and viewpoints. This group, from all the ones I've taken part in, is one of the kindest and supportive. Glad to be here.

          I just hope that you continue to put up with me in the consecutive questions about the game which come up to me.

          Fabrício Franco