Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: [icons-rpg] [Hope Prep] We Broke Even! Bundle

Expand Messages
  • Icosahedrophilia
    Congratulations on the milestone, and thanks for the sale! ... Chris Heard Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast http://drchris.me/d20
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2011
      Congratulations on the milestone, and thanks for the sale!

      On Aug 1, 2011, at 9:36 AM, John Dunn wrote:

       
      Yesterday something very exciting happened in the course of Melior Via's
      history. We have now sold enough copies of the Hope Preparatory School
      Freshman Handbook to cover our development costs. I guess since I'm
      admitting my excitement about this, it makes it pretty clear that none of
      our other products have gotten to that level of success yet, but the fact
      that one of them has is a major milestone for us.

      So, we decided that we need to do something to celebrate the success. I
      realize that one sale just ended, but I think we can still launch another.
      For the next week, there is a Hope Preparatory School bundle available
      through DriveThruRPG. It's priced at $5.00 and includes the Freshman
      Handbook along with the introductory scenario - Orientation. That's like
      buying Orientation and getting the Handbook for just a penny!

      Here is the direct links
      We Broke Even! ICONS Bundle
      http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=93548&src=ICONS

      This week is Gen Con - we look forward to a lot of great gaming at the show
      and hope to see folks who have enjoyed the Hope Prep setting. For those who
      can't attend, I hope you get a chance to get some games in at home.
      http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=93548

      -John Dunn
      http://www.meliorvia.com


      Chris Heard
      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast

    • Soylent Green
      That s awesome. Well done guys! To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com From: john.dunn@meliorvia.com Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 12:36:11 -0400 Subject: [icons-rpg] [Hope
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2011
        That's awesome. Well done guys!


        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: john.dunn@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 12:36:11 -0400
        Subject: [icons-rpg] [Hope Prep] We Broke Even! Bundle

         
        Yesterday something very exciting happened in the course of Melior Via's
        history. We have now sold enough copies of the Hope Preparatory School
        Freshman Handbook to cover our development costs. I guess since I'm
        admitting my excitement about this, it makes it pretty clear that none of
        our other products have gotten to that level of success yet, but the fact
        that one of them has is a major milestone for us.

        So, we decided that we need to do something to celebrate the success. I
        realize that one sale just ended, but I think we can still launch another.
        For the next week, there is a Hope Preparatory School bundle available
        through DriveThruRPG. It's priced at $5.00 and includes the Freshman
        Handbook along with the introductory scenario - Orientation. That's like
        buying Orientation and getting the Handbook for just a penny!

        Here is the direct links
        We Broke Even! ICONS Bundle
        http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=93548&src=ICONS

        This week is Gen Con - we look forward to a lot of great gaming at the show
        and hope to see folks who have enjoyed the Hope Prep setting. For those who
        can't attend, I hope you get a chance to get some games in at home.
        http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=93548

        -John Dunn
        http://www.meliorvia.com


      • ;ohn McMullen
        Congratulations! I m going to see if a gift certificate or money is among my birthday gifts on Saturday. (I m forbidden to buy anything for myself for a month
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 1, 2011
          Congratulations!

          I'm going to see if a gift certificate or money is among my birthday gifts on Saturday. (I'm forbidden to buy anything for myself for a month before my birthday or Christmas.)

          Will this offer still be good in a week?

          John
          Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

          -----Original Message-----
          From: John Dunn <john.dunn@...>
          Sender: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 12:36:11
          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com<icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com>
          Reply-To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [icons-rpg] [Hope Prep] We Broke Even! Bundle

          Yesterday something very exciting happened in the course of Melior Via's
          history. We have now sold enough copies of the Hope Preparatory School
          Freshman Handbook to cover our development costs. I guess since I'm
          admitting my excitement about this, it makes it pretty clear that none of
          our other products have gotten to that level of success yet, but the fact
          that one of them has is a major milestone for us.

          So, we decided that we need to do something to celebrate the success. I
          realize that one sale just ended, but I think we can still launch another.
          For the next week, there is a Hope Preparatory School bundle available
          through DriveThruRPG. It's priced at $5.00 and includes the Freshman
          Handbook along with the introductory scenario - Orientation. That's like
          buying Orientation and getting the Handbook for just a penny!

          Here is the direct links
          We Broke Even! ICONS Bundle
          http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=93548&src=ICONS

          This week is Gen Con - we look forward to a lot of great gaming at the show
          and hope to see folks who have enjoyed the Hope Prep setting. For those who
          can't attend, I hope you get a chance to get some games in at home.
          http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=93548

          -John Dunn
          http://www.meliorvia.com




          ------------------------------------

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Craig McRoberts
          Hey, everyone. I ve noticed my GenCon gaming schedule is a little light. Therefore, I wanted to see if anyone would be down for a game or two of ICONS. I m
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 1, 2011
            Hey, everyone. I've noticed my GenCon gaming schedule is a little light. Therefore, I wanted to see if anyone would be down for a game or two of ICONS. I'm more than happy to run for an informal gathering. Fair warning: I tend to be a little fast and loose with rules. It's all about having fun. Let me know!

            Craig

            Sent from my iPhone
          • Jerry Lynch
            I ve thought about this myself. What days/time were you thinking? Sent from my iPhone
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 1, 2011
              I've thought about this myself. What days/time were you thinking?

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Aug 1, 2011, at 4:09 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

              Hey, everyone. I've noticed my GenCon gaming schedule is a little light. Therefore, I wanted to see if anyone would be down for a game or two of ICONS. I'm more than happy to run for an informal gathering. Fair warning: I tend to be a little fast and loose with rules. It's all about having fun. Let me know!

              Craig

              Sent from my iPhone
            • Craig McRoberts
              Well, I only have two events scheduled, so I m pretty open. Sent from my iPhone
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 1, 2011
                Well, I only have two events scheduled, so I'm pretty open.

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Aug 1, 2011, at 17:02, Jerry Lynch <yoshorampo@...> wrote:

                 

                I've thought about this myself. What days/time were you thinking?

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Aug 1, 2011, at 4:09 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

                Hey, everyone. I've noticed my GenCon gaming schedule is a little light. Therefore, I wanted to see if anyone would be down for a game or two of ICONS. I'm more than happy to run for an informal gathering. Fair warning: I tend to be a little fast and loose with rules. It's all about having fun. Let me know!

                Craig

                Sent from my iPhone

              • John Dunn
                Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. It s appreciated. We certainly wouldn t have met with any success without the fantastic support of gaming communities
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 1, 2011
                  Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. It's appreciated. We certainly wouldn't have met with any success without the fantastic support of gaming communities like the one here!

                  Regarding Curt's comment about Kickstarter - it's definitely something we're considering for one of our future projects. I wanted to at least have a few projects out there with the Melior Via brand before I reached out to the gaming world for crowd sourced funding. I felt we'd be more likely to meet with success in that matter if we had at least some reputation.

                  Regarding the sale - I'll be at Gen Con through the weekend. The bundles will be available until at least next Monday 8/8.

                  Good gaming!
                  -John
                • Edward Lynch
                  I have NO events scheduled yet, but I ll only be there on Saturday and Sunday. I m hoping I can find at least a couple of games my brother and I can join, and
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 1, 2011
                    I have NO events scheduled yet, but I'll only be there on Saturday and Sunday. I'm hoping I can find at least a couple of games my brother and I can join, and we both love ICONS. 

                    Sent from my iPad

                    On Aug 1, 2011, at 2:44 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

                    Well, I only have two events scheduled, so I'm pretty open.

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Aug 1, 2011, at 17:02, Jerry Lynch <yoshorampo@...> wrote:

                     

                    I've thought about this myself. What days/time were you thinking?

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Aug 1, 2011, at 4:09 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

                    Hey, everyone. I've noticed my GenCon gaming schedule is a little light. Therefore, I wanted to see if anyone would be down for a game or two of ICONS. I'm more than happy to run for an informal gathering. Fair warning: I tend to be a little fast and loose with rules. It's all about having fun. Let me know!

                    Craig

                    Sent from my iPhone

                  • Craig McRoberts
                    I m sure a weekend game could be done. :-) Sent from my iPad
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 2, 2011
                      I'm sure a weekend game could be done. :-)

                      Sent from my iPad

                      On Aug 1, 2011, at 22:45, Edward Lynch <yoshorampo@...> wrote:

                       

                      I have NO events scheduled yet, but I'll only be there on Saturday and Sunday. I'm hoping I can find at least a couple of games my brother and I can join, and we both love ICONS. 

                      Sent from my iPad

                      On Aug 1, 2011, at 2:44 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

                      Well, I only have two events scheduled, so I'm pretty open.

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Aug 1, 2011, at 17:02, Jerry Lynch <yoshorampo@...> wrote:

                       

                      I've thought about this myself. What days/time were you thinking?

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Aug 1, 2011, at 4:09 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:

                      Hey, everyone. I've noticed my GenCon gaming schedule is a little light. Therefore, I wanted to see if anyone would be down for a game or two of ICONS. I'm more than happy to run for an informal gathering. Fair warning: I tend to be a little fast and loose with rules. It's all about having fun. Let me know!

                      Craig

                      Sent from my iPhone

                    • John Post
                      I ll be running the Whiteout! adventure on Thursday and Friday at 10:00 am. If you buy a generic, there might be a no-show. I d be interested in doing some
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 2, 2011
                        I'll be running the Whiteout! adventure on Thursday and Friday at 10:00 am.  If you buy a generic, there might be a no-show. 
                         
                        I'd be interested in doing some other ICONS gaming too.  My schedule is fairly full, but I've only got availability on Saturday afternoon, after 2:00.  Send me a private e-mail if you can pull a game together. 
                         
                        John Post

                      • Lynch
                        So how has the gaming gone this weekend? I still have yet to play anything, but am hoping to get into the games on demand in a couple of hours.
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 6, 2011
                          So how has the gaming gone this weekend? I still have yet to play anything, but am hoping to get into the games on demand in a couple of hours.

                          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > I'm sure a weekend game could be done. :-)
                          >
                          > Sent from my iPad
                          >
                          > On Aug 1, 2011, at 22:45, Edward Lynch <yoshorampo@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > I have NO events scheduled yet, but I'll only be there on Saturday and Sunday. I'm hoping I can find at least a couple of games my brother and I can join, and we both love ICONS.
                          > >
                          > > Sent from my iPad
                          > >
                          > > On Aug 1, 2011, at 2:44 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > >> Well, I only have two events scheduled, so I'm pretty open.
                          > >>
                          > >> Sent from my iPhone
                          > >>
                          > >> On Aug 1, 2011, at 17:02, Jerry Lynch <yoshorampo@...> wrote:
                          > >>
                          > >>>
                          > >>> I've thought about this myself. What days/time were you thinking?
                          > >>>
                          > >>> Sent from my iPhone
                          > >>>
                          > >>> On Aug 1, 2011, at 4:09 PM, Craig McRoberts <imprimis5@...> wrote:
                          > >>>
                          > >>>> Hey, everyone. I've noticed my GenCon gaming schedule is a little light. Therefore, I wanted to see if anyone would be down for a game or two of ICONS. I'm more than happy to run for an informal gathering. Fair warning: I tend to be a little fast and loose with rules. It's all about having fun. Let me know!
                          > >>>>
                          > >>>> Craig
                          > >>>>
                          > >>>> Sent from my iPhone
                          > >>>>>
                          > >>>>
                          > >>>
                          > >>
                          > >
                          > >
                          >
                        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.