Re: [icons-rpg] Re: ICONS Captain America Contest

  • eric troup
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 1, 2011
      Yeah, I hear you. I'm an iBooks/Nook guy myself, so I understand. That, and I didn't feel I knew enough about Cap to make a worthy attempt at statting him.

      On 31 Jul 2011, at 12:34, Tommy Brownell wrote:

      I almost entered, but I'm a NOOK guy (and wouldn't want to start over with my collection)...and while I could have found SOMETHING to do with a new Kindle (I'm sure), I figured I'd just stand back and let someone else have a go...=)

      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 1, 2011