Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Converting Characters

  • Fabrício César Franco
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 30, 2011
      I've seen the list of motivations Mr. Doug Sims wrote, and they seemed very closely tied to the old (and extremely good) Marvel Saga ones. I really miss that game, for its easy hero creation technique (and available powers).

      2011/7/30 Brandon Blackmoor <bblackmoor@...>

      On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 18:50 -0300, "Fabrício César Franco"
      <fabfranco@...> wrote:

      > Great idea! I'd settle my 'house rules' on 70 points for
      > a powerhouse build.

      We (loosely) divide up point levels in Icons like so:

      http://www.westguard.org/index.php?title=ICONS_house_rules#Power_level

      Kind regards,
      Brandon Blackmoor

      --