Re: [icons-rpg] State of the Game - 201006

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2010
      On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 10:20 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

      > I have a question: How many of us have actually played a game of Icons as opposed to just making characters?
      >
      > I ask because I really dig chargen, but felt a little let down by the system in play. Anyone else have a comparable or contrary experience with gameplay?

      I've played through 'The Wages of Sin' with a few of my friends. They
      loved it, and wanted to know when I'd be starting a full game.
      Everyone had a good time, even the guy whose one power was Astral
      Projection 8.
      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
      LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere
    • yorrick99
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
        Cool. My kids finish school this week and I'm hoping to play a game with them soon. They've played Supercrew successfully a handful of times, so I see ICONS as a little step up in difficulty.