Re: [icons-rpg] Noob question: Tagging

  • ;ohn McMullen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2011
      To be honest, I usually leave villains with a couple of blank weaknesses and let the players use anything that fits. I don't tell them that, but figure they shouldn't always be handicapped by my sense of the possible.

      So suppose the bad guy is a sea monster. I have "vulnerable to heat" and "can't speak" as weaknesses already. If one of the players tries to tag "filter feeder" I might well accept it, or "dehydrated by rubbing alcohol". Those are both within the conception I had, I just didn't think of them. On the other hand, "fear of goldfish" can't be justified in this case, and I wouldn't accept them.