Possible topic for ICONS Team Up

  • John Post
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
      I would really like to see some guidelines for minions/summoned creatures/pets.  I know that Vigilance Press was talking about putting something out in the Moreau Files, but additional options never hurt.

      John Post
      "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the
      stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases,
      while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage
      of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute
      force." - Ayn Rand
    • Eli
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011

        I would second this. Perhaps a sort of comic book “monster manual” featuring some of the more common tropes of comic book minions. Regardless of form, there are some pretty archetypical sorts out there from various power levels of demons, robots, minions troopers. In some cases they are interchangible.

        -Eli

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2011
          we're going to be releasing our options of the Summon/Minion power (written by Daniel Gallant - the ICF programmer) in an upcoming adventure called Museum Mayhem. Coming soon...