Re: [icons-rpg] Just pre-ordered Team Up

  • Curt Meyer
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8, 2011
      My hope is that Adamant has the capital to get this one moving faster.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 8, 2011, at 12:53 PM, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

      After the insane delays on several  of my preorders where Cubicle 7 was involved, I think I’m going to wait on this one.

      I want the book (especially since in my mind I suggested the thing, see mailing list history J ) but I don’t want to deal with the angst and teeth gnashing when the book gets delayed.

      -Chris