Re: [icons-rpg] ICONS Nominated for three ENnies!

  • Craig McRoberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
      I have to agree here. There's not a person in my circle of friends that wouldn't drop what they're doing to play some ICONS. I'll be putting in my vote for it, come the 15th, and I'm sure my group will be also.

      Craig

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 8, 2011, at 11:35, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

      Well no argument here, if it were up to me it would get all three awards!

      But seriously, I cannot stress how successful Icons has been in my regular gaming group to the extend that everyone has or plans to run it.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: jjbardales@...
      Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 13:58:26 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] ICONS Nominated for three ENnies!

      Best Game, Best New Game and Best Rules!

      http://www.ennie-awards.com/blog/?page_id=2156

      Jaerdaph