- Funny, I ve kinda done something like this myself in the process of writing *Sigils* and *By The Gods*, but I ve also ended up veering away here and there fromMessage 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2011View SourceFunny, I've kinda done something like this myself in the process of writing Sigils and By The Gods, but I've also ended up veering away here and there from the Icons RAW, so I'm not sure how much of it would be all that universally applicable. I'd like to see a proper SRD, though, just out of general interest.--MikeOn Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Curt Meyer <curtmeyer@...> wrote:I, for one, wish you luck on this.
Sent from my iPad
On Jul 4, 2011, at 7:19 PM, "Brandon Blackmoor" <bblackmoor@...> wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 18:20 -0400, "Steve Kenson" <stevekenson@...>
>> I have also been playing with the idea of an OGL re-write/
>> re-organization of the ICONS rules...
> Just out of curiosity, what would this look like to you, Brandon?
I have actually started working on this since I mentioned it. Will I see
it through? Who knows. I have a tendency to take on more projects than I
have time to complete. If I do finish it, it will likely be shared only
among my game group. That being said, here are some high-level goals:
* clarify and organize rules for task resolution, major success, and
* clarify and organize rules for various actions and combat maneuvers
* clarify how defenses work
* elaborate on what effects different power levels have
* expand the point-buy character generation
* fill in some missing powers
* revise a few powers