Re: [icons-rpg] The Classic Superman Set

  • Curt Meyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011
      You could have each of those as epithets, so that he would only be THE fastest, etc when spending the determination; otherwise I'd refer to the Superman stats in the files section on this list.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 4, 2011, at 10:34 PM, Michael Hopcroft <mhopcroft@...> wrote:

      One of the other NPC's I want to build (and try to build in every system
      I play) is a character with the core powers described when Superman is
      introduced on TV or Radio in the character's early years. These powers
      of course are:

      Faster than a speeding bullet!
      More powerful than a locomotive!
      Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

      With these powers to model, the question is how much superspeed you need
      to outrun the fastest bullet, how high a Strength you need to pull as
      much as a state-of-the-art diesel locomotive can, and how high you have
      to be able to jump to clear the tallest building currently on Earth.
      And, of course, what other characteristics (abilities, powers, etc.)
      would be required for him to get the most use out of those abilities.