Foxbat

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
      Anyone done Champion's Foxbat in Icons stats?
    • ;ohn McMullen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
        I'd take a shot, but all I have are some 3rd edition stats (and I might not even have those any more).

        From: Soylent Green <gsoylent@...>
        Sender: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 08:52:27 +0100
        To: icons group<icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [icons-rpg] Foxbat

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
          Does anyone have notes on converting Hero or M+M2E characters to ICONS? Up to about values of 24 it's an easy (stat/5) but after that, I need guidelines.

          From: ";ohn McMullen" <jhmcmullen@...>
          Sender: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 18:50:08 +0000
          ReplyTo: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Foxbat

          I'd take a shot, but all I have are some 3rd edition stats (and I might not even have those any more).

          From: Soylent Green <gsoylent@...>
          Sender: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 08:52:27 +0100
          To: icons group<icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com>