Re: [icons-rpg] Re: creative commons artwork

  • Gerry
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
      Not all the art he's posted in some of these threads (I follow the ones on RPG.net and the HERO forums) are Creative Commons. It's best to check for the image in the thread to see if it is (he posts something making it Creative Commons in each post for those that are), and if you're not sure, contact him first.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
        I would suggest contacting Storn as well. He's a ice and you know that you'll be on the right page.

        Chris
        -- Sent from my Palm Pre

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 4, 2011
          Done!