Re: [icons-rpg] Vetting my HP3 submissions

  • Michael Hopcroft
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
      On 7/1/2011 4:36 AM, Curt Meyer wrote:
      I tend to consider my own Hero Pack characters as narrative tools for GMs, as opposed to strictly "legal". If you're writing cosmic characters, those are generally in the realm of "rules stretching" anyway.
      I don't know if these characters are cosmic. I don't think my heroine is spaceworthy, and nobody has any attribute higher than 8. So as far as what they do they are very good, but not necessarily the best in the world.