Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Report on another test

  • ;ohn McMullen
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
      I did not know about Storn's photobucket. Thanks.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
        On Fri, 01 Jul 2011 17:21 +0000, "abesapiens" <john@...> wrote:

        > If you need illustrations, use Storn's photobucket. The
        > are Creative Commons, just provide credit at the bottom
        > of your writeup.
        > http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Storn/

        Where do you see the Creative Commons license for these images?

        Kind regards,
        Brandon Blackmoor

        --
        bblackmoor@...
        2011-07-01
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
          Storn widely posts links to these as Creative Commons in his art threads on the Story-Games, RPG.net, Mutants and Masterminds, and Hero Games forums.

          Frex:

          http://story-games.com/forums/?CommentID=310242
          http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3740&start=1471

          Cheers!

          John Powell

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Brandon Blackmoor" <bblackmoor@...> wrote:

          > On Fri, 01 Jul 2011 17:21 +0000, "abesapiens" <john@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > If you need illustrations, use Storn's photobucket. The
          > > are Creative Commons, just provide credit at the bottom
          > > of your writeup.
          > > http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Storn/
          >

          > Where do you see the Creative Commons license for these images?
          >

          > Kind regards,
          > Brandon Blackmoor
          >
          > --
          > bblackmoor@...
          > 2011-07-01

        • Gerry
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
            Not all the art he's posted in some of these threads (I follow the ones on RPG.net and the HERO forums) are Creative Commons. It's best to check for the image in the thread to see if it is (he posts something making it Creative Commons in each post for those that are), and if you're not sure, contact him first.

            >Storn widely posts links to these as Creative Commons in his art threads on the Story-Games, RPG.net, Mutants and Masterminds, and Hero Games forums.
            >
            >Frex:
            >
            >http://story-games.com/forums/?CommentID=310242
            >http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3740&start=1471
            >
            >Cheers!
            >
            >John Powell
            >
            >--- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Brandon Blackmoor" <bblackmoor@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> On Fri, 01 Jul 2011 17:21 +0000, "abesapiens" <john@...> wrote:
            >> >
            >> > If you need illustrations, use Storn's photobucket. The
            >> > are Creative Commons, just provide credit at the bottom
            >> > of your writeup.
            >> > http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Storn/
            >>

            >> Where do you see the Creative Commons license for these images?
            >>

            >> Kind regards,
            >> Brandon Blackmoor
            >>
            >> --
            >> bblackmoor@...
            >> 2011-07-01

          • Chris Helton
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 1, 2011
              I would suggest contacting Storn as well. He's a ice and you know that you'll be on the right page.

              Chris
              -- Sent from my Palm Pre

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 4, 2011
                Done!