Minion Power?

  • Curt Meyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
      Alien Mastermind in Hero Pack 2 has Minion 6 listed as a power. How does this power work?

      Sent from my iPad
    • ;ohn McMullen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
        I don't know, but it's also in the drop-down list of powers in the Character Folio.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Curt Meyer <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

          > Alien Mastermind in Hero Pack 2 has Minion 6 listed as a power. How does this power work?
          >
          > Sent from my iPad

          Vigilance will be releasing a product soon with the Minion power (also the Summon power, I think)