Re: [icons-rpg] Vetting my HP3 submissions

  • Curt Meyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
      I tend to consider my own Hero Pack characters as narrative tools for GMs, as opposed to strictly "legal". If you're writing cosmic characters, those are generally in the realm of "rules stretching" anyway.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jun 30, 2011, at 1:42 PM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

      I can take a look but to be honest I don't have the best head for rules and I don't really feel I'm the guy who can tell you if a character is legal or not.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: mhopcroft@...
      Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 17:16:36 -0700
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Vetting my HP3 submissions

      I'm ready to submit my two characters to Hero Pack 3 once my money comes
      through. However, I really want to put my best foot forward. Is there
      anyone who can take a look at my ICF characters and see if they're legal
      and if they can do what I want them to?

      Michael Hopcroft

    • Michael Hopcroft
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
        On 7/1/2011 4:36 AM, Curt Meyer wrote:
        I tend to consider my own Hero Pack characters as narrative tools for GMs, as opposed to strictly "legal". If you're writing cosmic characters, those are generally in the realm of "rules stretching" anyway.
        I don't know if these characters are cosmic. I don't think my heroine is spaceworthy, and nobody has any attribute higher than 8. So as far as what they do they are very good, but not necessarily the best in the world.