Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Field Guide 1 updated

  • Brandon Blackmoor
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 30, 2011
      On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:38 -0400, "Charles Rice" <rpgchuck@...>
      wrote:

      > Ok, bookmarks added.

      Outstanding. You've done a great job responding to customer requests.

      Kind regards,
      Brandon Blackmoor

      --
      bblackmoor@...
      2011-06-30
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 1, 2011
        I would be very interested in contributing and purchasing. It could be a medium for one to two page cross-genre quick fixes.

        Sent from my iPad

        On Jun 30, 2011, at 2:56 PM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

        Sounds cool. The periodical could also be a way to liven up the Icons wiki. Or not, not sure. But more Icons is always good.

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: bblackmoor@...
        Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:26:54 -0400
        Subject: [icons-rpg] Icons periodical

        I have been thinking about an Icons periodical. Once a month, maybe twice a month. Maybe free, maybe some token amount like $1.99. A character, a new rule, maybe a one page adventure.

        Is this something that interests anyone, either as a buyer or a contributor?

        Charles Rice <rpgchuck@...> wrote:
        Lexicon issues in FG 1 have been fixed and uploaded to RPGNow.

        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 3, 2011
          Just wanted to add my thanks to Brandon and the Vigilant crew for updating the first field guide! :)

          Jaerdaph